We need a team leader, someone that loves to promote good and efficient work practices and team spirit? Five Elephant is looking for two new Shop Managers to join us and our expanding team. The successful candidate would be responsible for supporting and collaborating with the Head Barista in maintaining high store standards and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent, fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a quality experience for both our customers and team members. The Shop Manager maintains the Five Elephant Barista Standards in the Shop by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge, and education. They encourage safe work practices and demonstrate a commitment to all Five Elephant principles and rules.
- Ensuring smooth and productive workflows daily.
- Delegate division of tasks for the employees on shift
- Identify and address issues in-store performance.
- Handling sickness procedure e.g. find replacements for sick employee
- Maintaining roster and hours e.g handle shift swaps ,give breaks, maintain over/under hours.
- Maintain Five Elephant’s quality standards
- Responsible for solving eventual problems with guests
- Responsible for ordering and stock (together with Head Barista)
- Maintain inventory list.
- Communicate with bakery (customer feedback, stock, quality)
- Onboard new employees (together with Head Barista)
- Support and train employees on shift
- Monitor and manage store staff by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve operational performance.